Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ok so I am a big dope

Hey all

Well I am a dig dope as you read in the titel. Of course your all probably wondering what makes me a big dope. Well I'll tell you. I fell for an April fools joke plyed by the hosts of mugglenet.com and theleakycauldron.org. Last week when I complained about not being able to get news because my fav Harry Potter sites were down was just because of a prank they were playing on fans. Well this fan is not amused. I would have been if I had time to check the web sites more then just on weekends and probably older then the people running the sites. Also because I thought they were down and were going to be still rebuilding after merging so I never checked the sites again. plus again I didn't have time during week. Of course because of this joke I missed out on knowing that the usually locked room on jkrowling.com was going to be open so I wasn't able to participate in something cool on her web site. Now the sign is back up and we can't get in again. At least those two sites are back up and working as normal again so I can read up on any new news. Which of course I spent the last few hours doing.

I went to a teacher recruitment day this weekend. Don't know if that's going to bring me any more luck landing a teaching job though. Some of the lines for certain schools were very long even though I was there right when they opened the doors. I couldn't stand around and wait in line to sign up for any interviews because I had to go to work and work for 4 hours so I can switch my Sat off for this upcoming because of the holiday.

I got new glasses thsi week. I only meantion it because when I went and picked them out and had my eye exam and all I was worried that they weren't really that nice and that I wouldn't like them over the ones I had, but when I picked them up they color turned out to be just fine and I am able to see really well (like when I first got glasses). Everything is very clear and crisp and wonderful. I am enjoying seeing through these new glasses very much and seeing the little things you never knew you were missing.

Anyway it's late and I have a busy day ahead tomorrow so I can't chat for long. c-ya later all.

Mrs.X

No comments:

Post a Comment