Thursday, August 29, 2013

waiting

Hey all !!

      I am trying to be patient and let the doc office get back to me, but don't know if I'm succeeding. Yesterday being a day off (finally) for me turned into taking care of a bunch of things. I was excited and proud of myself (at little anyway) for getting all this stuff done and getting to have lunch with my Sis, whom I haven't seen in a while. Of course the stuff turned into a disaster as almost everything I picked up at the store wasn't right or deemed not good enough for some reason or another. So after being belittled and made to feel that I was stupid for not knowing that what I was getting was wrong, an attempt to apologize just kind of  feel flat. So not in the best of moods and really hope the medicine I seem to need right now gets approved and I get it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment