Thursday, June 12, 2014

ups and downs

Hello all !!

Today was weird day. Had some really good moments and some not so good. The good is, are you ready for this???, I WROTE !!! That's right you heard it hear. I wrote some more of the Tess/Troy story. I didn't get a lot written, but it's a start to get back to it. I am glad to report, mentioned character does make an appearance. Who says I don't deliver on a promise :-D

Now to the not so good part of the day. I know every office has rules and most employees find a way around those rules. This blogger is not innocent in this by any means. However, getting called out by a fellow employee who has no jurisdiction over me, who also does not call out other employees who are more obvious about they way they break this rule is uncalled for. Really trying not to play like I am without fault, but A I don't call out other employees and B don't threaten to go to the boss about it. Are we 5 years old?? Going off to tell on people? It's a professional place of business. If you don't like me, that's fine. Even though I didn't do anything to you? Do not take it out on me like this. I don't want to, but if my job gets in jeopardy from this person, I will have to call out people whom I very much like and I don't want to be put in a position to have to do so. Even writing about it doesn't quite get the anger I feel about it out. I just feel so frustrated that I don't even know where to begin to try and make it ease.

Here's to hopping tomorrow is a better day and one that ends better then the scenario in my head.

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment