Friday, June 13, 2014

Beat

Hello again fellow readers !!

Well today didn't go as badly as I had thought it would. I can tell you, this blogger didn't get much rest though. The situation at work just bothered me too much to let me rest well. Had to get up early so I could go to the doctors before work. Thankfully this blogger is never unprepared. While waiting for 10 minuets or so in the doctors office for her to come in, I got some writing done. Also while waiting for the very understaffed receptionists office to even report I was even there I got some reading in. There you have it folks, this blogger can turn even 10 minuets of available time into something productive. However, am beat now though. Shouldn't be this tired, but for not sleeping all that well and earlier in the week too, this blogger needs some rest. Though got some things to do before bed, can at least make sure I get there early tonight. Got a big day ahead tomorrow.  Hopefully more writing will ensue. Actually I can almost count on it :-D

Good night fellow readers and have a great weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment