Monday, July 15, 2013

Disappointed once again

Hi All !!

Well I might have been heading to London for my first ever Harry Potter conference. However, as my husband was considering sending me, things turned up on the home front that wouldn't allow the cost really. Then he would have liked to go @ the same time to go to war hammer stuff while I was doing my thing. Though the conference is around his birthday and would be what he would like to do, obligations to see his Father and time constraints to see his friends around that time too didn't fit in with making it fees able. One of the disappointments of not being able to go is that it had been closed out for so long and was a flagship attempt to see how it would go over being overseas. My niece had told me about it and had said it was closed out. When they opened up more spots for a fleeting moment I was almost going to go, couldn't help the excitement that built up. Now, knowing that I can't go just kind of sucks. Brings back the memories of the one I was going to go to in FL that I missed out on as the decision to register was made too late and even though my niece was kind enough to wait list me without telling me, in case it didn't work out, which it didn't. I spent that vacation time painting the outside of my house and getting sunburned. So the regret of missing out on that is now mirrored by this disappointment. Was considering going to the one next year in FL as the one in Portland this year didn't interest me. Somehow I think that one is going to be a wash too. Sorry for the negative thoughts today, but that's what's on my mind this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment