Tuesday, July 23, 2013

mixed bag

Hi all !!


Got some good news today from the doc. Was a little worried about something I found and made and apt to check it out and all is well. So on that note, the time off I took to make the doc apt was used to.. Ready for this.. WRITE !!!! That's write all, I was writing again. More accurately, I was typing up what was already written. That is to say except one scene that hadn't been written by hand. I decided to add a little something else personal into the story. So now my first sex scene between Tess and Troy has been written and an extra touch of something personal was added. Can't wait to get more involved again in my writing. I forget how freeing and soothing it can be. As today started out as a cloudy day, I had decided to make the most of the time I had off by making sure what was missing in my story, as mentioned in a previous post my story all of a sudden didn't have the correct amount of pages. All it was is that it was double spaced. I have a lot more to go, but doing what I did today felt great. I missed my characters. I missed being involved with them and having them talk in my head telling me I need this to be in there. Tess was stubborn and insisted that the scene I wrote today had to be in there and Troy was equally stubborn and insisted he felt this was about it and if I made it any different, he wasn't going to cooperate with me later. I had the same thing happen with the ex-husband character Dave. When I was writing the scene where he comes into play, he insisted on a larger role then I had planed for him. Even now, he's talking to me telling me I have to hurry and get to the part that includes him again and is insisting LOUDLY that I have to have him do something I wasn't planing on happening. So as you can see, my characters are welcoming me back into their world and want stage time and want what they want. Hopefully this book will end the way I had intended, but with they way these guys are going, I can't count on it. I already had the story ending in mind just as I had the beginning. They came fully formed. Hopefully no one involved has a problem with it, cuz I would really hate to end it differently. Though Dave is arguing with me that he doesn't like how it ends for him. Even though I didn't plan on this being a series or even being told in two books, I can see how that could happen and with how they are leading me, I might just have to play around in Tess and Troy's world a little longer. Anita, another character of mine is telling me I need to get back to her story soon, as that IS supposed to be a series of who knows how many books.

To top all that off, I found I could still take the trip I wanted to take, but going by myself and other situations still make me hesitate. Though of course right now I can't decide. So with too many possibilities to ponder this evening, I leave you on the high note that Tess and Troy haven't left me and can't wait to share their story with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment