Saturday, July 06, 2013

Slow week :-(

Hi All !!

       Sorry to have to report this, but it's been a slow week for writing :-(   I know I am as upset as you all are. Just a little frustrated that my pda still hasn't worked well with windows 7 and can't seem to find a driver that works. I may be tied to my computer once again to finish all the typing up and writing the end of the story of Tess and Troy. I am also debating adding more to the flashbacks that occur in the beginning of the story. Those are the real parts of the story, the rest is just part wishful thinking and part fantasy. Though as in all good writing, enough of the truth in the flashbacks makes the story more believable and drag you into the lives of the characters. Can't wait for you all to see the whole thing and for it be available. Working on it slowly, but surely. My dream will NOT be defeated.    

No comments:

Post a Comment