Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Even more excited !!

So it's now a day before the event and I was still expecting to have to go back and forth to be able to set aside the books I would need to be able to attend the event I've been looking forward to since April when the book tour was cannoned. I can now say that things have finally worked themselves out as I hoped they would. I now have the books pre ordered and will be able to just collect what I need at the time of the event with out a lot of hoopla. I am grateful that the event coordinator was able to get back with me finally and had taken care of what needed to be done to make attending this even a less painful and more enjoyable one. Now all I have to do is get to event, meet up with an old friend and just enjoy. I am glad to say that is not anther want to do things that lands on my regret list instead of the I am so glad I did that list. I am at that time in my life where I am suppose to not be adding to, but reducing that list and I am glad to say that it's happening!! I am so grateful to husband for be understating about my wanting to go and not giving me an issue about going. I am grateful to my niece, whom has no interest in this author in any way, but was willing to say "sure I'll go if you want" just to go and spend time with me. I am glad everything is finally coming together for this. I am slightly sorry that the event isn't today and today is the day the book comes out. I know fans at her first stop tonight are going to be crazy excited. I am so tempted to go out and get the book, even though I have a signed one (even better then just getting a first edition) waiting for me. I almost don't want to read the signed one. I am so torn about it.Anyone who feels the way I do about books, especially hardcover first editions will understand. Stay tuned for more about the event and the book !

No comments:

Post a Comment