Monday, August 15, 2005

Busy as Usual

Hello All

Again I find myself not cought up on sleep, if anything worse off then I was before the weekend started, which is ok because I had a good weekend. I got to spend time with my husband on a peacful Sunday afternoon and got to see a frined I haven't seen in a long time on Saturday night.

I am running around as usual before work cooking, cleaning up, showering, getting dressed, trying to relax a little too before having to leave for work so don't have much time.

I hope you all enjoyed my post yesterday with my first chapter of the novel I have been working on. I do hope that with the exposure of this blog, thanks to Dr. X someone who is interested in helping me get it published and seeing more will contact me. Anyway for now this is all I got time to say. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment