Monday, August 01, 2005

More of the Same

Hey all

I am very tired from going to bed so late last night, but I found that at least I feel better getting some of this stuff off my chest to anyone who reads this. Even if no one reads it ever I am at least getting it out there and it feels good.

One thing I didn't talk about last night that I wanted to touch on quickly is that my husband has taken to getting angry when I go visit my parents. He's upset because I can pick up and do it and he can't. Which I feel bad about. However, with the name of this blog being titles all exposed I have to admit that I find myself going there more and more because I can get away from things that keep staring me in the face at home and it's the only time I get to really relax.

Of course my husband let me go on vacation with my Dad in June. I had to take the time off from owwrk or loose it and I wasn't going to spend the whole week here having him call me and depress me and demand that stuff get done around the house. So for two and a half days I went to Niagra Falls. However, I wished I was with him and not my Dad and he wouldn't take the time off to come. Normally as he stated my days off are few and far between and are taken off to take care of something. I also work most of every Saturday, which also sucks because I only get1 true day off a week. Though with the half day at least I can do things if needed because the whole day is not shot. So it feels like a weekend (sort of)

Sso todays Monday and it's back to same shit. Work come home, go to bed repeat. He doesn't understand that I feels the same way about my job, but don't let it get to me as much as he does. He never lets me talk to him about it we barly ever see each other. Which bothers me just as much as it does him. I hate that when I come home most nights he's alseep already and if not falls asleep not long after. I know he goes to work early, but he spends a lot of time napping on the couch before I get home anyway so stay awake and see me. I don't really know what's going on or if moving will change anything and if anyone could I'd gladly pay them :-)

I still haven't figured out how to get my story posted so again I can't share any with you yet but I will. Well it's off to start this day ........

Mrs. X

No comments:

Post a Comment