Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Catching Up

Hello all. Well a these past few days have been crazy which is why I haven't written. This bolg was meant for things that happened before this past weekend. Last week to continue being helpful around the house I had my dad come and help me trim our hedges and tress that someone of my shortness can't really do well. He took a brach down that was hanging over our neighbors driveway that they probably hit with their van when pulling out and that was a big branch to get rid of. Plus a lot of dead branches that were just in the tree waiting to fall during a big storm.

The next day I took care of some pressing issues that I had on my mind to take care of and feel much better that they are done, watched a movie that my parents had that I wanted to see and relaxed.

Most importantly when I got the mail when Dad was over it was all junk that I usually get rid of, but I looked at it anyway because it had a career builder adds that meant there were jobs to look at and for shits and giggles I looked to see if there was anything in there for me and I found my dream job. Teaching at a local community college that was specifically looking for English prfessors. Unfortunetly it's only part time, but hey. I am trying to keep my excitment down about this because I haven't heard anything from them one way or another yet and probably won't, but it was good to find and apply for it and even if I don't get it maybe they will keep it on file for the next time they need some help.

Well I'll catch you all up on the weekend happenings and all in my next entry. Got to run to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment