Saturday, August 27, 2005

Nothing Much

Hello all

Not much going on today. Came back from another sitmulating Saturday at work to spend some times with my husband. It's days like these that I really like. When we get to see each other. Or for that matter spend any time together. Doesn't even have to be in the same room it's good to know we are both up and can be with each other if we want to. Not like during the week when he's sleeping when I get home from work most of the time and I am always sleeping when he leaves for work. Though we don't have any plans because he never really wants to do anything anymore at least we get time to see each other. Though it really isn't much time to recharge my battery before teh work week starts again because I work every Saturday.

I am tired from being up early aand thank goodness nothing to say because nothing happened out of the norm so I am going to keep this one short. See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment