Friday, April 12, 2013

My dream

My dream is that I get at least one of the books that I have started published. Of course I have to finish writing it. I've been working on it for 10+ years now. I've been trying to fit in writing in between working full time and doing the normal clean up of the house and wanting to do my own reading. Of course doing my own reading has taken up more of my free time then writing has, mostly because reading can be done anywhere and it relaxes me more. Lately I've been setting a goal to work on it more and finish it. I have been diligently working hard on getting it written. I do have to say that I hand write it as most of it's done while I am @ work and not on my personal computer. I have to then type up more of what I have written and edit. Thanks to a wonderful friend that I have had since college, I have another pair of eyes to help edit. So it's still a while off, but want it out there to gain some notice so it can be published. Living in a small town with no literary agents and 1 publisher that is one you pay them to publish your work, it's going to take more then the book being finished and being good to get it out there so I am counting on all you cyber people to spread the word and make this girls dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment