Wednesday, April 24, 2013

On the writing front

I had a good writing day today. Not as many pages as yesterday, but some good stuff was put down. I think so anyway :-D However, dismayed at the fact that I am running out of space in the notebook I am currently writing the story in and don't know if I am going to get it finished before I run out of space. That doesn't mean I won't move on to another one, but was hoping that wouldn't happen. Don't know how long this book is going to be, but I know where the story is heading and how it ends. I just have to get the characters there now. I knew the beginning and ending before most the of the middle came to me in start and stops. knowing where you need to be, but not knowing how to get them there was what has made this take as long as it has. The other stories I have started, didn't have as much info thrown at me when the ideas came. This one came to me pretty much fully born with how it should start and end and the few twits in the middle. Not how or what led up to these points, just that these were concretes that were not going to change. The characters were very clear that certain things had to happen and they have not wavered on these. Though I must say Troy doesn't like one thing that has to happen to Tess very much, but understands that it's necessary and though not happy with me for it happening, knows that it leads to a greater good in the end.    

No comments:

Post a Comment