Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Not sure what's going on

with me lately. I've been not able to write on my novel "The Reunion" for the last few days. At first I thought it was because my characters needed a break after pouring forth a bevy of emotion they entrusted me to put forth for them. I thought I also needed a rest after it too. So Friday and over the weekend put aside the work expecting Monday I'd pick it back up. Yesterday the notebook I am writing the novel in just sat staring @ me on my work desk not enticing me to pick it up, open it or write a thing. I am trying to get over a cold so maybe being extra worn down I didn't have the creative juices flowing. Even today though a little better then yesterday, still feel I rather read something then write something. Which is sad because I really want those of you out there who have showed interest in my story to be able to have access to more of it or the whole thing @ your local book store. I also have other characters who want to come out and play and I put them off just so I can finish the one, but @ this point none are going to get finished. However, I hope today I have some inspiration to write again and be just that much closer to bringing to the masses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment