Saturday, April 20, 2013

On the home front and writing

On the home front, things seem to be going well on the new job for the most part. Doing the usual cleaning and doing the bedding. Went through some old mail and got rid of things which is always good. Used this past week to take care of some old mail that I meant to take care of so feel accomplished for that. Still got some of that stuff to catch up with, but it was nice coming home from a crappy night @ work to my order of clothes I'd been waiting for. Waiting for time off again to go through my old clothes and get rid of stuff. Just got to stop myself from reading instead and having my day getting away from me as it does most times :-D

On the writing front, not much to report sadly. I after my wonderful day of things flowing, my characters decided to take a day off from talking to me. I didn't want t force it to come as that never works for me so knowing it wasn't going to happen, though I hate loosing a day, I didn't want to write crap so just placed it aside till it's right. I can't wait to finish as it's getting nearer and nearer. Hope those of you who have read the first chapter have enjoyed it and are interested enough to read more or by the book :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment