Thursday, April 18, 2013

Writing came easy, oh and a surprise. Info on another one of my stoies

Writing came easy today. The characters and words that i wanted just seemed to flow today. Even though hand writing in a small notebook, got about 4 -5 pages written today. One of my co-workers who knows about my working on the book noticed I wasn't have and problem with word flow as I was yesterday. I had complained to him yesterday that after a certain point the words weren't coming and I felt blocked. I find that if I feel this way it's best to set the writing aside for a time. Usually the next day things pick back up and the characters want to talk to me again :-D

I am loving living the world of Tess and Troy at the moment. Of course every once in awhile my character Anita McFarland wants to come out to play and I have to put her in a box as I really don't want to pick back up with her till I at least finish the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment