Monday, June 10, 2013

Family

Hi all

   Well my family surprised me this weekend. My parents called out of the blue to invite my husband and I out to dinner on Sat. I know it was for our anniversary that was going to be on Sunday, but still. Also they surprised me by being observant and stating that I have lost weight. I know I have as doc appointments have told me so at weigh in. It's just nice to know others are seeing the change as well. My husband surprised me on our Anniversary as he bought me the most beautiful Roses !! I wasn't expecting us to even do anything, but he did do that which was nice.

   I also went to visit my Grandmother's grave as it would have been her 93rd birthday yesterday. I had tried to honer her by getting married on her birthday, but it was nice to go visit her grave for a short time to honer her that way too. So it was a nice weekend and hopefully doc appointment will go well.  

UPDATE:  the doc appt went very well. Scar that I thought I wouldn't be able to do anything about is now being taken care of. Poison Ivy questions for the skin was answered. I am thrilled to have had to go to this appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment