Friday, June 14, 2013

writing and things

Hey all !!

        I keep seeing how busy the printing/publishing company, that I plan to use to print my book, is on my way into work. I cheer every time I see how many cars are parked in front, as not always all employees are there. Lately they have been very busy and @ least 1 person is still working past 6:45 all last week. This excites me as long as they stay busy they won't be another business closed here. This also gets me pumped to keep working on mine book so they can have that work to do :-D

       Got a lot of typing to do and I have to finish writing the story, but working on it everyday and am glad I still have the motivation to do so. I want this so bad !!! I don't think since I wanted to get married to my husband have I wanted something so bad. It feels just as right as agreeing to be his wife did at the time. I just hope like that this turns out to have positive affects like getting married did. I do know that trusting that God always has a plan for you helps. This feels like HIS plan for me. I am getting the same feeling from it as I got when something kept me from taking the job offer out of state and away from my family. I just found out the other day that the company just gave everyone their 90 day notice. If I had taken that job I would be stuck in a year lease at my apartment with no job to pay the $800 rent. Something felt off about taking that job when it was offered and I am glad I listened to it and took the job I did take. So if this feeling about the book turns out as the feeling about not taking that job did then I think I'll be in good shape. Please keep the good wishes coming. Please keep up visiting the blog and POST COMMENTS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment