Sunday, June 23, 2013

Getting used to change

Hi all !!

       Well my new computer is here!!!. My wonderful husband has spent the weekend uploading all my files from my old one to my new one. Spending hours waiting for all the updates to windows when first installed. It's taking a lot of getting used to. My husband has listened to me bitch about the fan lighting up when I had one that didn't before and a different feel the the keyboard, but has put up with it all and has made my new computer workable and carrying all my old files so it would feel as much like my old one as possible.

      On top of that, I got to spend a wonderful Friday evening out with friends I haven't spent time with in awhile. I was glad to have been able to do that and work on my new computer. Between those two things, so far this weekend has been great, even if filled with headaches and hot, humid weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment