Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Writing update

    I just thought that an update on my writing would be good. I finally found what was keeping my progress down for the past week. When I was syncing up my pda and computer they were somehow overriding each other. There was more then 1 version so the updates I was doing would be there, but the version that would come back on my pda was the older one. So last week I was typing up, trying to make up for lost time from the holiday weekend, and I was still loosing ground re-typing the same thing day after day. As I caught this and stopped typing till I fixed it, I finally got it fixed this weekend. So far it's been working great again. Though I did notice the page count can't be right. As it was over 60 pages before and now showing 30 coming. I have to view the document on my computer and make sure that it's not missing something and then make sure it's double spaced and all that. Most important that it just isn't missing any pages or info that I want it to have. The page count is less important. The other thing that is nice is that as I was fixing why I had more then 1 version of my book on my computer, I was going through old files and movies on my computer to clear some more space and ended up with my husband ordering me a new computer. It's been almost 7 years since I've had a new one and this one is just getting slow and bogged down. So that update will be going on soon. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment