Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Writing and Reading

Hi all !

    Just wanted to give an update on my writing project. Almost made up the ground I lost when I made that foolish mistake of not syncing up my pda with my computer. So a irritating set back yes, but rectified with just a little irritation on my part.

    Other thing that's been going on is that the local library stated a hold I placed came in. In a weird turn of events, they only had books 1-3 and 5 in a series that has @ least 7 plus a couple of novellas. I, of course, being onto the book in the series they didn't have and the one called in was the next one. By doing some thinking on it over the past weekend, I found a pdf version of the one I needed and was tied to my computer to read it. Of course I was hoping to finish my last library book before having to go pick up the one on hold, but trying to read two books @ once didn't work out too well. I just finished the other and still have plenty left in the one I was hoping to be done with. Well two trips to the library isn't a bad thing, just hate thinking of the gas for the trip now, but hey well worth it. 

     One other thing wanted to post about. I know I mentioned about not having a local editor or literary agents available. Not that you need them these days when you can e-mail a file to someone and have the same affect. However, as my husband and I had talks, I realized something important. It pains me not to be able to share with him these ideals, but.... the idea I am having is too engrossed in my now to give up on. I want to have my book be so popular that, once using the local pay to have published printer/publisher, I have the money to buy the building the printer.publisher is housed in, use some of the office space that's available to create a editor/agent office primarily for local artists, but wanting/willing to expand. I want to use the printer/publisher still to print the books or whatnot either I or someone in my office edits and says it's fit to print. Also need agents to champion these works. As I think more on this idea the more it sounds like what I would love to be doing and hope to do.

    So once again I ask for help from my audience. If you feel these are worthy goals to have and want to support them coming to light, please continue to read this blog and support my kickstart once I have it set up. As that would be the way I would more likely earn the donations to get my book published and earn enough from that to be able to make these other new goals even come close to fruition. Please support the goals of 1 person who's trying to improve her life and do what would make her happy now that she finally knows what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment