Saturday, June 01, 2013

Getting fixed

Hi all,

   I started yesterday getting back the work that I lost over the holiday weekend. Not all recovered, but well on it's way to being back on track. Still extremely upset with myself for letting such a stupid thing happen. The fact that it's set me back some is disheartening, though I am trying not to let myself fall into a ball of dis pare, as set backs like this past one is what's stopped me from finishing the project sooner. If I let this latest one take back all of my earlier progress this year, I will never complete this project. I am too determined to finish it this time around that I WILL NOT allow set backs of my stupidity or others keep me from completing my novel.

    I drive by the one publishing company every day and long for the time I know they are printing out my work. I see the empty office space in same said building, and think of what I would like to do with it and turn it into, if this book became the success I hope it does. These are the dreams, wishes and hopes that I foresee and hold out for. There are some who say that I may not have a large scope of ambition or for seeing past the things right in front of me to really see how things are. That is not so. I just have a different way of going about how I see things and have different ambitions. They may be simple, as I am a simple person, but they are my hopes, wishes and dreams and NO ONE or ANYTHING is going to keep me from obtaining them.

    So for now I leave you all to shower and get out of my sweaty cleaning the house stuff. I also leave you to continue on with my working towards my goals that are my own to fulfill.      

No comments:

Post a Comment