Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to Normal

Hey all. I am glad that all teh holiday stuff is over. I didn't want to rush the holidays away. I love them and usually enjoy them very much. This year, however, with the move, the funeral, and the holidays all on top of each other I am glad to have things back to normal around here. I just need to finsih putting the rest of the christmas stuff away and then finally store it in the attic where it belongs and I'll be happy and finally things will be complete with the move. Not only will things be back to normal house wise, but work wise as well. It always messes things up when the holiday is in the week and what not. My husband had all this time off from just before christmas till today. So it was strange having him around. Not bad, but different and I had to work. So it ws nice to just have both of us back to work doing our normal thing and all.

Speaking of which I am now going to finish up my nightly wind down and get soem sleep soon. I think my new MP3 player is stopping me from getting some real rest. I know I sleep because before I know it I am so far in the book I am listening to that I don't remember hearing parts, but my brain keeps working and trying to listen and I think it's not letting me get enough rest. I need to stop falling alseep with it on. Though is is relaxing and that's why I started doing it. Either that or God forbid I am getting deeper sleep problems and I don't want to end up like husband was before his surgery.

Anyway heres to another night gone too quickly.

1 comment: