Monday, January 15, 2007

Good and Bad

Hey all !!

Well you caught me. I should be @ work right now, but we had a little bit of an ice storm this morning and it lasted well into the afternoon. When I called in it was still icy all over the place. The roads might have been ok in some spots, but the driveway wasn't. Neither were the tress as we discovered a big branch from a pine tree down in our yard. So I took off thinking that it was going to take longer then it did to clear up and when I would have left for work it was fine. However, the local radar is showing more rain and possible ice . I felt bad after calling in when I could have went to work. I shouldn't get in trouble so I am ok there, but still. I like to save those times for really bad weather or whatever. Though it should be ok for the rest of the week into next so no biggie there.

I used my time off to watch two movies I got for Christmas. One of them was Narnia. I know I was one of the few people who hasn't seen that one yet. Things happened and I wasn't able to get to the movies to see it when it came out and then never rented it either. That was cool. When that was done and we were eating, my hubby suggested picking another one and watching it. So I picked the otehr new movie Click. It's one of the Adam Sandler movies that I really like. I didn't get to see this in the theaters either. I am glad I watched it. I liked it a lot and as I watching my husband have a mix drink and listen to his MP3 player and fool around on his computer, I somehow think that we all coudl learn a little from that movie. Now it's the age old thing that everyone has said and you like to think it, but everyone goes after work and the money just like he was in the movie. My husbands that way too sometimes. He lives for always wanting the money and wating for it to come in, not realizing all that passes as he works all this overtime. Now it's not like I'd be home because I'd be @ work too. Though I could go to days if I wanted and forget the subbing (especially this year. No one wants me I guess for teaching), but for the family as far as making the most out of the little I get paid I stay on nights. So it is a lot of my fault that he's alone. Though we could make better use of the time we are together, but we do our best I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment