Sunday, January 07, 2007

Old post finally posted

Well enjoy a post I wrote a couple of days ago that couldnt' be posted. Well write more later.


Hey all !!! Well I am taking apart my house from the holidays. Of course I decorated on my own and now taking it all down by myself. My husband didn't help last night when I asked him to (more on him later), and didn't even notice that the rest of the tree was undecorated. He did take out the garbage last night which was really cool and helpful. .He's been working extra hard lately and long hours.

The bad thing about this house is the parking situation. After working long hours for the last few day, it's finally catching up to my husband and even though he said he's be out side to move the car, he was asleep in his chair and listing to his MP3 player. So I had to get up @ 5 this morning to move my car so he can get out. Now I know it's fair to take turns if we were both going to get woken up to move cars, but seeming how most nights (except now with his long hours he's working this week) he's up @ 10 when I get out of work it's not like I am waking him out of deep sleep and he has to try to fall back to sleep like I do when he wants me to get up @ 5 or earlier to move my car. It took me so long to get back to sleep (@ least a half hour or more) and even after that it was on and off sleep not the real deep sleep I was having. I know trying to explain this to him would be like talking to a brick wall because he'll just get mad and want to keep taking turns. I mean if he is tired and then moves his car I know wakes him up a bit and he has to get tired again, but he doesn't need to leave for work @ 5 he can leave later @ a more human hour seeming how with training for his new department keeps him there till 4:30 and he doesn't really need to be there till 8am.

So this morning wasn't the best, but I am drinking coffee and am slowly waking up. Unfortunately not much got down that I wanted to get down and I have to start getting ready for work soon already.

I didn't mention this lately, but on top of the big changes that happened with moving and what not, my husband got hired to a different department with a pay raise and more chances for promotions and higher pay throughout his time there. I am very proud of him for taking the scary step of leaving the department he's been with for 5 years and moving on to something new. Unfortunately he's still close to some people that may cause a problem for us in the long run. He admitted to something concerning a one person and it scares me because my fear of him wanting other people instead of me after his surgery is coming true like I predicted. The worst thing that came from him having the surgery is this and new confidence to take on an affair if one or more of the people he's close to would just give him the ok. Even though he says he's not I have to wonder and makes me worry.

Anyway seeming how work calls I need to get going for now. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment