Thursday, January 11, 2007

On an even sader note

Well I am getting more depressed thinking of how no matter what I do lately to loose weight (like eating lean cousine frozen meals boefore work instead of more fattening crap like I used to, taking weight control vitiams) I haven't lost weight. I don't eat much junk and the little I do sometimes during the week is greatly less then it was. Not only that, but the eye doctor wants me to get my blood sugar level checked because of how bad my eye site has gotten in less then a year's time. Add to the fat the fact that the medical condition I have needs me to be taking a tyrod pill (which i haven't taken in a long time because my husbad was on such expensive meds that we couldn't afford mine as well) and the same condition also stated by my doctor requires more sleep then normal people. She was shocked when Iwas subbing, working my regular job, and going to Master classes on line that I wasn't falling asleep on the job all the time. Now I see I dont' have the energy for anything. Granted lack of proper non interrupted sleep aside I just don't feel I have it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment