Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thank God for hugs

Hey all !!

Well last night was a total bust as those of you who read that blog know. Today the weather is not bad right now, but could still get a little icy though out the day. The hubby and I agreed that we really didn't want to go anywhere today. We both feel bad about missing church, but it's worth it to be safe and comfy. Plus it's a nice break from the usual crap that happens on a Sunday after Mass.

Not only that, but after the weird dream I had earlier this morning about my sister, I really didn’t want to face her because it really bothered me. Thank God for hugs. They make things so much better sometimes. This time my husband was ready with a lot of them. Being wrapped up in his arms and being comforted by him was really nice and helped me forget how horrible I felt. Hugs do work miracles sometimes.

Well even though I was tired the other day (really tired) I managed to get my new glasses, which was a major errand I needed to get done. I needed to see better and hopefully do better @ work because of it. So as tired as I was the other day I went to the store and picked them up. They do look good on me. They are a little different as my husband pointed out then he thought I would choose, but he likes them on me and I like them too. I don’t’ know if I mentioned that I had gotten my hair done about a week ago when I had my eye exam. That helped boost my confidence level a little because I felt better about myself for taking care of that. I hadn’t done anything with my hair in months and it looked it. At least now it shows I car about my appearance. The glasses tie into this too because I didn’t seem to like the other frames that much. They were nice enough sure, but when I first got them the color seemed to stand out of I didn’t wear something pinkish or red. Over time the color seemed to fade some to a more bronzy color, but I really need a brownish or black color to match my brown hair color better. So I went with a plastic frame this time instead of metal and I think they are good on me.

Now if the stupid company I work for would send my health plan cards to me already phase 2 of my resolution can take shape. I plan on taking better care of my health. Part of that is getting back on the meds (as much as I hate having to be on like 3 or 4 of them, I feel like a medicine cabinet) that I need to be on. I need those hormones and definitely a run down on my blood levels to make sure that everything is good. Once that gets taken care I will feel better that @ least I am trying to take care of myself again.

Well hopefully today with sitting around I will be able to do something with my husband, at least spend time which is always good to do. Especially when you don’t see much of each other during the week as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment