Thursday, January 11, 2007

I don't know

Hey all :-( I am not in a good way today. As my previous post about the parking thing has stated. I am also upset about the fact that even though my husband has stayed with me and went and got this new place with me, I can't help but feel that it's not really what he wants since his operation anymore. Not just the house, but me. I get teh feeling sometimes that he just staying with me because he thinks it's the right thing to do, not what's right for him. If he doesn't do what's right for him then he's just going to end up getting all upset like his blogs showed him getting, and feeling boxed in again and this good Andy I have been being with since his attitude chance since the move is going to go away and then it will end up the way we were just 7 months ago, on the verge of divorce and fighting all the time, but this time it won't be because of neighbors.

Anyway I am getting the energy to get doing the few thigns I need to do (hopefully) and who knows from here what will happen. I just want what's best for both of us and not one of us sticking it out for the wrong reasons or whatever. WE both deserve better.

Anyway I need to go yell @ some collection people who are calling my house for someone who doesn't have my # anymore and get moving for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment