Saturday, January 13, 2007

What a night

Hey all :-(

Well on a rather still depressed note, tonight sucks ass. My husband who when I got home kept us busy doing things like putting away laundry and cleaning the bathroom and making the bed with freshly laundered sheets. Add to the mix a 6 hour work day and a friend who was supposed to possibly come over who is ignoring my every attempt to talk with her because she just doesn't want to admit she doesn't want to hang out with me. It's all shitty.

I am in one of my rare moods where I want to do something and nobody wants to do something. It just really sucks and I just don't want to sit around the house either reading or watching t.v and I already went to the sites I really like to go to and I don't feel up to joiining in on my reading group discussion right now. So I am not in a good mood. Oh well No wonder my husband wanted to leave me. I can see why he would get sick of this kind of life. I do but for the most part I don't mind lying around the house doing nothing. Maybe he would have been better off then maybe he wouldn't have gotten so depressed and then ate to cover up the sadness and then got my depressed the fatter he got (you get the idea). I should just live alone with no one elses life to ruin. Well seeming how I'm in such a great mood I shoud go before things get ugly (though it's too late for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment