Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A smattering of things

Hi all !!

   Today it's all about a bunch of things. First, I want to say I am feeling better. Most of the poison ivy is gone. It's hot and sticky here so it's trying to make a come back, but for the most part it's cleared up. Thankfully without getting everywhere like it did last year. Second, I am embarrassed to say I gave up on Tess for now. It took me too long to get through only half the book and yesterday I wasn't in the mood for heavy, so I started a different library book instead. Not saying I won't go back to it or finish it or that I didn't like it. Please don't misunderstand. It is a very interesting book and I have enjoyed what I read so far, however, it is very heavy and you can only read so much of it before your brain (or maybe just my puny one) starts to hurt and you have to put it down. I will get back to it and finish before it has to go back. Just wanted something a little more lighthearted that I can read quickly for the moment. Third, I didn't get to type up more of my book, but the program and what I typed up so far are working wonderfully. Who knows where or how much faster I can get it done because now it can travel with me. I can set it up anywhere that has a flat surface and don't have to use a memory stick or by tied to just the room my computer is in. Love the mobility !! I know others out there have cell phones that could probably do this or tablets, but I don't have tons of money for either fancy device. I have a cell that works for what it is intended to be used for. It's simple, but good. My parents have a tablet, but without wireless access it wouldn't matter if I used theirs. So using the technology that was good enough back in the early 2000's and still works just fine, I am quite content at the moment. Please keep good wishes about the project coming, as I hope interest picks up and stays so when I set up my kickstart, it gets lots of hits and donations. Any ideas on what should be offered to those to donate certain amounts would be great as I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment