Friday, May 10, 2013

Some exciting news

Hi all !!

   Not that I should be doing this as I haven't even finished the one book I should be focused on writing, however, ideas come when least expected. So it is with great enthusiasm that I announce to you, my on line audience, that I have had another idea for yet another story and have started notes and ideas about it yesterday as it came to me. So it is fiting that my horoscope states:

 "Cultivate a talent that causes you to stand out from the crowd. You are at your most empowered when you are free to follow your true heart and passionate interests today."

     So I am excited that my for once it and my real life are actually in sync (it occasionally happens) though I don't put much stock in these as mostly they are so not anything to pay the smallest attention to.I just thought that this was fitting as I was announcing my new idea.

     On another personal note: I still am disappointed to see that things haven't improved in my home town. Not that I expected an overnight change, but am disappointed that any local readers of this blog haven't tried to get in touch to try and see about getting involved in any way to make things better here instead of complaining about how bad it is. I'll be the first to admit there are things that we wouldn't be able to do unless we had some clout in some way, hence hoping to be published, but there are things we as citizens CAN do and if there are local readers who would be interested in talking about options, please comment and we'll see about things in another medium to get things started. I can't do this alone and for once I feel the need to really get involved and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment