Saturday, May 25, 2013

Not sure

Hi all

   Yes this is aptly titled. There are no many things this is the answer to going on right now. I hate that in the middle of turmoil and fears of what the future holds, that time to do things like write or stew over these things have to coincide Of course these things fuel a creative side in me and might make me be able to write move to complete my story instead of just typing it up. Though it is a necessary evil to type up what I have already written, it does make it a pain to do double the work. Though by doing that it does cause me to have to review and tweak things already, then editing will be easier later.

    As I have found my audience slipping away, I worry that interest in my book may falter or not even exist. I am struggling to hold on to any shred of happiness I can find right now. This slip in audience makes me feel even worse as it makes me scared that once I finish this book, there will be no one who cares enough out there to try and help get it interest. I want to generate buzz about it now and keep up that excitement as well published authors I know are doing with their blogs or web pages. As this is the only medium I can use to get info out to the masses at this point, it is depressing that no one has joined to follow this blog or posted comments about the 1st chapter that was posted awhile back. I beg as I am going through what might be one of the most difficult times and I turn to writing and completing my project regardless of what is going on personally with me, I need to know the support is out there. Please view the blog with the chapter, post comments, READ any of my blogs and let me know the support is out there as I need that during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment