Monday, May 06, 2013

Doing a happy dance

My husband had the time off from work today and said something about my not working on my book lately. I reminded him I was really waiting on a word program for my pda. So he goes right on his computer and finds out how the company who made my pda went out of business back 10 years ago or was bought out or something. He finds something via e-bay (got to love that web site sometimes) that is a version of word  for the pda. Who knows if it will run or work with mine, but it's something and then hopefully I'll never have to hand write again. Though I must say on those slow days at work like today, it came in handy to be able to have the notebook right there to write, even if it's a word or 2 before the next call comes in.

Today was slow as I just mentioned so indeed I did get writing done today. Not too much and not sure how much of it is really any good. Got to see how it really flows once I get to editing it. At least I had time for the creative juices to flow today.

On another tangent I am enjoying Rebecca, though it's going slow. I am listening to Manfield Park, but Jane Austin as an audio book on my mp3 player and really am enjoying that, though I know that was a few centuries again, but I still can't get past the cousins marrying thing. Though it's written in such a way that you want to 2 to be together, but still cousins???  On that note I must leave you to watch Dancing with the Stars :-D

2 comments:

  1. If you like Rebecca the book, you should see Hitchcock's film version. Oh! And Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle !! I was sure there was a movie made of this. So far I am really liking it. It's a perfect book to be a Hitchcock movie

    ReplyDelete