Thursday, May 02, 2013

frumple

Well all, no new news on the writing front. Work has been keeping me busy so not able to get much done. Also still no palm word program as of yet so can't really use that either. Keep trying to remind my husband to look into it for me as I got too many choices and none seem to be what I was looking for.

On a personal front, things r ok @ the new job so far. At least I think so anyway. Got big life event coming up in the family that am very pleased to be putting together and being able to be a part of. Got a hair apt after work tonight and for once it's something I'm looking forward to doing after work. This week has been a crazy one with things going on before or after or in the middle of work that I have worn myself out. Can't wait to use tonight to relax some and have a nice new do for big event next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment