Wednesday, May 08, 2013

What a day

Yesterday I had to get blood work done and my veins didn't want to cooperate as usual. Got stuck 3 times in order to get enough blood to fill the tubes needed to run all the tests they wanted. Needless to say I am bruised and was uncomfortable last night. Sleep didn't go so well and woke up in tears around 5 am because the annoyance of the steady slight pain and lack of sleep. Today is no writing day as my brain will be functioning on just getting my job done. Not that I am happy about that as I am in a good part of the book that I really look forward to finally writing. The end is ever nearer and then just got to type and edit. Hope everyone who's been looking or reading will help support me in getting this published and out to the masses. I could use all the help I can get :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment