Friday, May 17, 2013

This writers is so happy !!!

Hi all !!

      Well this writer is extremely happy !! The word program my husband bought me for my pds come finally !! What's even better is it works like a charm so far !! I couldn't be more happy. I now have a word program I can use on it and get my written stuff typed and at least get my other ideas typed up too and get them started so I can always have them with easy access. No more notebooks to have to lug around and hand write if I don't want. So even though this poison ivy is kicking my ass AGAIN, I can't help but be happy right now.

       I also have to say I read Rebecca and it was a very good book. I can't wait to try and catch the Hitchcock movie on TCM @ the end of this month or in early Aug when they play it. I want to see how well it's adapted from the book.I am now reading Tess D'uberville. It's going slow as Thomas Hardy is hard to read though quickly. I have to say it's one of the good things that came from reading the 50 shades trilogy. The main character Ana has read and mentioned these books and quoted from them, which peaked my interest the last time I listened to the audio books of the series. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have probably read these two books and would have missed out on some wonderful literature. Hope to get more read in Tess tonight. Busy day ahead tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment