Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Replay

Hi all !!

       Well here we go again. A replay of last summer. For those of you not in know, I had poison ivy last summer for the first time ever. It turned into a bad case spreading from my arms to then basically being  everywhere. The meds the doc prescribed that was supposed to help, didn't help @ all. I had 2 doses of it before it finally helped and started clearing up. During that time it was about 100 degrees and I had to wear long sleeves as keeping sun off it helped it from spreading. Showers were cool (which wasn't a problem as it was so hot out).

         So to make a story short, found a few spots on arm and thought it was under control. Found 1 spot on the other arm. Keep those few spots covered and thought it was all. But yesterday @ work I saw a spot that was in a prime spot to hit the edge of my desk and irritate and spread. Got that covered and saw spots showing on the other arm too breaking out. So I got bandages on them and look like a mummy, but will keep it from getting all over my clothes and getting back on my. I think some tank tops I had worn last summer might have ended up with it on it and now that I might have worn them again now trying to get things clean quickly and have to get the script for the meds again :-( and had to take off yesterday from work to get all the bedding washed and have to be careful of what I wear right now. It's all a GIANT PAIN. I  can't believe I have to go through this again. At least it's not full on summer, but still.    

No comments:

Post a Comment