Monday, May 20, 2013

Great weekend

 Hi All !!

    What a great weekend !! Got housework done (probably not as well I could have), but found time to read and do some writing.too !! Surprisingly as much cleaning and laundry (thanks to my poison ivy) there was to do, it got done in great time (thanks to my husband's help) and I was able to make time to get other things done. I got more pages typed up on my pda, so I didn't have to just stay attached to my computer. I got reading done too. Yesterday it was a rainy day and after Mass, did some laundry and got even more pages typed up. So there are 60 pages typed up. Of course there is only some edited. I haven't added chapter breaks either after a certain point, so I got to do that too. Though it's nice to know that there are still tons more written that need to be typed up and will be able to now seamlessly be able to do that. I can't wait !! I don't know if it will lead anywhere, but I am not above giving it a serious try. Soon kickstart will have to be made. Don't know what to put up to get donations, but well see. I think it will be signed copies of the book, maybe a lunch with the author. I don't know, more ideas will come, but I think I'll be ready soon. This is all so exciting !!! I am finishing something that was years in the making and completing a new years resolution for the first time. I hope it all works out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment