Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well and not so well

 Hey all !!

    Things went well for the party I wrote about the other day. My parents were genuinely surprised and I think pleased with the whole thing and the gift. I am so glad for them and that we could do such a wonderful thing for them. Only wish that certain people would have had a better time or kept quiet about things to not take the damper of a wonderful night. Oh well can't have everything I guess.

    Eagerly awaiting the program for my pda so I can write easier. It's had to been delayed in being sent till this week so hopefully I'll have it soon and installed. Got to go through my word documents and start clearing out old papers and the like that no longer need to be on my computer as it's running very slow and almost full of memory. So someday soon got to do that on top of other things.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment